(click on picture to see animation)
The MM power and free chain system simplifies the design and use of handling and storage internal lines completely freeing the floor for production and traffic.
Its components that are standardized and assembled on site provide :
- the carrying function: clear track, automated track, a set of carrying wheels.
- the motion function: mechanical, manual and gravitation motion; gear, pitch and direction changing, sorting and crossing, stop and storage.
- Direct and easy access to releasing mechanism.
- Self-controlled direct transfer of a drive and load carrier or a drive carriage and set of carrying wheels, from one chain to another, no matter what their speed is.
- Horizontally and vertically guided carriers.
- Brief response time at low speed: no waiting time for transfers or blockers.
- Accurate chain: uncompressible, inextensible, break-resistant, non-fouling; accurate and known at any time position of drivers and set of carrying wheels (robotized painting). No "pumping" in front of robotized application areas.
- Carrying rail with constant cut: simple manufacturing.
- Tightened rail at ascents and descents to avoid the accidental loss of a carriage.
- No wear of curves or vertical load on needles and no parasitic torque down grade.
Our standard modular components manufactured in our factory upon template,
allow us to provide you with the line that meets your needs :
realisation : Andromedia - 2003